EXIPURE

Kriti Sanon On The Lockdown: “I Don’t Even Realize What Day Or Date It Is”

Kriti Sanon On The Lockdown: “I Don’t Even Realize What Day Or Date It Is”
Kriti Sanon On The Lockdown: “I Don’t Even Realize What Day Or Date It Is”

Not just India but the world had come to a practical standstill owing to the Coronavirus. The situation is no different for our beloved B-towners as well. While several celebs have opened up about how their lockdown has been going, the latest is Kriti Sanon.

Though now the government has issued permissions to start shooting with due precautions, there was a long lull until now. Kriti Sanon says the lockdown treated her just the way it did anyone else, with nothing new happening. “There hasn’t been anything new as such but what option do we have? It feels like time is just passing by. At times, I don’t even realize which day or date it is (laughs).”

Further opening up about how the initial month of the Lockdown was all fun and chill, Kriti Sanon said, “For the first month or so, I was really chilling. But honestly, I now miss being on the sets and going through my ‘normal, daily’ routine.” The actress was shooting for Laxman Utekar’s Mimi when the lockdown was announced.

However, now that there are chances of returning to sets, Kriti Sanon says that she will value it more. Speaking to Hindustan Times in the same interview, Sanon said, “Whenever I start working again, I guess I will value that a lot, and also enjoy it much more.”

On the professional front, Kriti Sanon has Mimi based on the life of a surrogate mother and Bachchan Pandey alongside Akshay Kumar in the pipeline.

While we certainly agree to what Kriti Sanon has to say, do leave your thoughts in our comments section below.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Kriti Sanon On The Lockdown: “I Don’t Even Realize What Day Or Date It Is” appeared first on Koimoi.



No comments:

Post a Comment

leanbellyjuice

INSTAGRAM FEED

@khanofficialjobs