EXIPURE

Janhvi Kapoor On Brutal Trolling: “I Even Got Comments Like, ‘Good That Your Mother Is Not Around To See This'”

Janhvi Kapoor On Brutal Trolling: “I Even Got Comments Like, 'Good That Your Mother Is Not Around To See This'"
Janhvi Kapoor On Brutal Trolling: “I Even Got Comments Like, ‘Good That Your Mother Is Not Around To See This'” (Photo Credit – Instagram / Janhvi Kapoor )

Janhvi Kapoor is being lauded for her performance in Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl. While the film has been a target of the troll brigade, a certain section have directed their jokes to the Dhadak actress as well. The fire is further fuelled with the nepotism debate raging post the death of actor Sushant Singh Rajput.

So when Janhvi Kapoor was asked how does she deal with the brutal trolling that comes her way, the actress says that she prefers to ignore it. However, the actress is quick to admit that she is well aware of the fact that she bagged her first film given to the fact that she comes from a film family. But that has not made things easy for her.

Opening up about the kind of nasty things that people have said about her, Janhvi Kapoor said, “It is a fact that I got my first film Dhadak because of where I came from. I think all the debate and negativity helps me in a way to be on my toes. I don’t think I’d have worked so hard on myself in Gunjan Saxena if that pressure of proving myself had not been on me.”

There have been several occasions when Janhvi Kapoor has been trolled to no limit. Opening up about her reactions to these and things that have hurt her the most, the actress said, “When my first film came I even got comments like…good that your mother is not around to see this…I can’t allow myself to get bitter or hurt. I’d rather see the criticism as an opportunity to better myself. I would rather live in a bubble where everything is okay and then try to improve myself.”

On the professional front, Janhvi Kapoor was last seen in the Netflix released, Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl. The film also featured Pankaj Tripathi, Angad Bedi, Vineet Kumar Singh and Manav Vij in pivotal roles. For those of you who have joined in late, the film ran into trouble after being called out by the Indian Air Force for portraying the institution in an undue negative light. The film has also been called out to be factually incorrect by several personalities from the IAF.

Must Read: Peaky Blinders Meet Saath Nibhana Saathiya In This HILARIOUS Meme To Answer “Rasode Mein Kaun Tha?”

Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube

The post Janhvi Kapoor On Brutal Trolling: “I Even Got Comments Like, ‘Good That Your Mother Is Not Around To See This'” appeared first on Koimoi.



No comments:

Post a Comment

leanbellyjuice

INSTAGRAM FEED

@khanofficialjobs