EXIPURE

Sonam Kapoor’s Note For Parents Sunita & Anil Kapoor On Their 37th Anniversary Is All Kinds Of Love: “How I Wish I Could’ve Hugged You Both In Person”

Sonam Kapoor Sends Virtual Wishes To Parents On Their Anniversary From London
Sonam Kapoor Pens A Beautiful Social Media Post Dedicated To Anil Kapoor & Sunita Kapoor On Their 37th Wedding Anniversary ( Photo Credit – Instagram )

Actress Sonam Kapoor Ahuja took to social media and wished her parents, actor Anil Kapoor and Sunita Kapoor, on their anniversary on Wednesday.

Sonam, who recently celebrated her wedding anniversary with husband Anand Ahuja, put up a series of pictures on Instagram of her much-in-love parents.

Sonam Kapoor captioned the post, writing, “There’s not a day that goes by where I’m not blown away by how in love you two still are. Thank you for teaching me that no matter what happens in life, love and family champions everything. 37 years of marriage and 11 years of dating (48 years), and a lifetime to go. How I wish I could’ve hugged you both in person right now. Happy anniversary, Maa & Daddy. Love you.”

Earlier yesterday, Anil Kapoor had put up a note for wife Sunita on their anniversary, along with a picture of them together. He captioned it, “All the love stories and quotes about love fall short in front of our love story. With you by my side I know I’m safe, loved & happy! You are the bedrock of our combined families and we don’t know what we’d do without you in our lives! I promise to spend my life making you feel loved and treasured in the way that you deserve it…Happy Anniversary!! @kapoor.sunita.”

On the work front, Sonam Kapoor, who is currently in London, will soon be seen in the film “Blind”.

Must Read: Arjit Singh’s Mother Passes Away At The Age Of 52 Due To Cerebral Stroke

Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube

The post Sonam Kapoor’s Note For Parents Sunita & Anil Kapoor On Their 37th Anniversary Is All Kinds Of Love: “How I Wish I Could’ve Hugged You Both In Person” appeared first on Koimoi.



No comments:

Post a Comment

leanbellyjuice

INSTAGRAM FEED

@khanofficialjobs